Securing financing is a big decision—in fact it's often vital to the success of your business. So when you're ready to talk financing, we're ready to listen. We believe a simple conversation with one of our knowledgeable community bankers is the best way to get started. Once we understand your goals, we'll make recommendations on the type of loans or lines that are best-suited for your business.
Regardless of your business' size, we have you covered. Count on us whether you're looking for a term loan, refinancing, a line of credit, SBA-guaranteed loan or company credit card. Below is an overview of the types of business financing we offer. Look it over and then find a Business Banker near you or send us an email to have a business banker from your area contact you.
Our term loans are a great choice if you're financing equipment, income property, owner-occupied commercial real estate, and other vital aspects of your business. With every loan you get:
Lines of Credit
- Local decision-making;
- Competitive rates; and
- Local expertise—our experienced bankers provide invaluable expertise and insight to the local economy that will assist you in reaching your business goals.
For unexpected expenses and operating lines, a line of credit may be a good fit for you. Choose an unsecured line or secure the loan with business assets, including accounts receivable and inventory, or with equipment or real estate. Expect:
Agricultural Loans & Lines of Credit
- Customized credit limits to fit your business;
- Competitive variable rate; and
- Access to funds through TeleService or in-person at any branch.
We pride ourselves on our long-standing commitment to area farmers. You can expect a full complement of financing options to serve the unique requirements of farm businesses. Plus, you'll receive guidance from one of our many knowledgeable ag lenders, each with extensive experience working with farmers in your specific region.
Find an ag lender near you or send us an email to have an expert contact you.
Most businesses like the flexibility of having a company credit card to assist with turnkey purchasing and streamlined expense tracking. Our business credit card comes with Visa's expansive worldwide acceptance and many valuable benefits, including:
Are you interested in accepting credit cards at your business? Check out our Merchant Services.
- Free year-end reporting summarizing total spending by charge category to assist with taxes and budgeting;
- Monthly consolidated statement—receive one statement for all your employees grouped by card member for easy tax and accounting purposes;
- No annual fee when you use the card at least one time a year; and
- Payment flexibility—pay by check, online, or in person at any financial center.
Learn more or apply today