Your community isNot your community?
Your future starts here.
One component of our community focus is a dedication to being an employer of choice within each community we serve. We believe in providing an open and team-supported atmosphere in which all employees are empowered to succeed. We offer competitive compensation, incentive packages, comprehensive benefits, internal training and career advancement opportunities.
Our selection process includes screening of applications, interviews with the selecting supervisor, and a credit and criminal background check. Please review the qualification requirements for each position and submit an application for each position of interest. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with AmericanWest Bank, please call 509.467.6993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AmericanWest Bank Benefits
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME AND PART TIME EMPLOYEES
- Benefits begin the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Group Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (125 Plan).
- Paid time off each year for community service.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, personal days, and holidays.
- Vacation available after 90 days employment.
- Reduced fees for banking services.
- Employee recruiting and referral incentive program.
- Internal training program provides state-of-the-art job training
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (Full Time Employees)
Career Path Opportunities
- Accounting and Finance.
- Business Development.
- Commercial Lending.
- Credit Administration.
- Documentation Support.
- Financial Center Services.
- Human Resources/Training.
- Information Technology.
- Marketing and Public Relations.
- Mortgage Services.
Questions? Ask the team.
Our AmericanWest Bank team is here to help.Get In Touch