Your community isNot your community?
The small business lending advantage.
The SBA has created a variety of loan programs specific for individual business purposes, making it possible for businesses to get the funds they need while providing more flexible terms. These loans assist small businesses that may not otherwise qualify for credit.
- SBA Preferred Lender status for quicker decisions.
- Team of SBA experts.
- Focused on creating relationships with businesses.
Who is eligible
- Owner-operator in essentially every industry.
- Businesses operated for profit.
- Businesses unable to secure funds on reasonable terms.
- Those who meet the SBA size standard requirement.
- Real estate purchase.
- Business acquisition or start-up.
- Equipment purchase.
- Debt refinance.
- Working capital.
Benefits of an SBA loan
- Lower payments/longer terms.
- Higher loan-to-value ratios.
- Lower down payment/equity requirement.
- Fixed and variable rate options.
- No balloon payments.
To find out if an SBA loan is appropriate for your business, meet with one of our lending specialists by contacting your neighborhood AmericanWest Bank branch, or send us an email and one of our SBA experts will contact you.
SBA Loan Types
We offer different SBA loan types with funding that ranges from $50,000-$5 million.
Small Loan Advantage
Questions? Ask the team.
Our AmericanWest Bank team is here to help.Get In Touch
“How much will my loan payments be?”
Use this calculator to determine the payment amount (principal and interest) for a fixed rate loan.Calculate Now »
“How soon can I eliminate my debts?”
This calculator helps you evaluate various strategies for paying off your debt. When one debt is paid off, the payment amount normally applied to that debt is made available for use against another debt. This is referred as the rollover strategy. Add an additional monthly payment for debt reduction to accelerate the payoff.Calculate Now »