Your community isNot your community?
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
You’ve got options.
36-MONTH BUMP RATE CDIncrease your rate as rates go up. This special CD offers three opportunities to bump up your rate for greater control of your money. Lock in a competitive rate now with a low $1,000 minimum deposit. You decide when to increase your rate with one bump opportunity every twelve months throughout the term.
Unused bumps may not be carried over.
- Bump up to the then-current rate on a regular 36-month CD once every 12 months during the first term of the CD.
- This account will automatically renew at maturity into a regular 36 month certificate of deposit.
INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNT (IRA)Start saving for your future. Retire without financial worries by saving with our IRA, and enjoy annual tax benefits.*
* Consult your tax adviser.
- Open as a Money Market or Certificate of Deposit.
- Start with as little as $1,000.
- Tax-deductible contributions based on age and income status*.
- Earn interest tax-deferred until withdrawal*.
Questions? Ask the team.
Our Eastern Washington and North Idaho team is here to help.Get In Touch
“How can I save a million dollars?”
This calculator tells you how much you need to save each month to accumulate a million dollars.Calculate Now »
“How much do I need to fund my retirement?”
Use this calculator to find out how much money you must have in your savings account to make recurring withdrawals of a specified amount.Calculate Now »