Your community isNot your community?
Unlock your ideal home loan.
- Competitive rates and fees.
- Flexible, customizable mortgage solutions.
- Outstanding, experienced relationship managers to guide you through the home-buying process.
- Clear and responsive answers throughout the entire process.
Some of our Most Popular Loan Programs
Unsure which loan is right for you? Talk with one of our experienced Residential Lenders.
- Fixed-Rate : This loan is ideal if you intend to stay in your home for an extended period of time or want the consistency of a fixed payment every month. A fixed interest rate remains constant through the life of the loan.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortages (ARM) : This loan is ideal for those who plan to stay in their home for a relatively short period of time and want their payments to be low for the initial portion of the term. You’ll usually get an initial interest rate that’s extremely competitive and that will adjust through the life of the loan.
First-time homeowner & low down payment programs
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans : As part of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the FHA insures loans to make home ownership possible for many who would otherwise find it a challenge to qualify for a traditional mortgage when a significant down payment is required. An FHA loan is typically geared toward first-time home buyers or those with limited cash for the down payment. Is an FHA loan right for you? Talk with one of our experienced Residential Lenders to find out!
- Veteran’s Administration (VA) Loans : If you are a Veteran or service personnel you may qualify for this special loan designed to assist you with favorable terms, usually without a down payment, with limited closing costs and no prepayment penalties. Is a VA loan right for you? Talk with one of our experienced Residential Lenders to find out!
Other Special Loan ProgramsWe also offer many other home loan options for owner/builder financing, jumbo loans, balloon loans, manufactured home and land packages. Plus, our knowledgeable Residential Lenders can recommend special financing based on your specific situation (some programs vary by state).
Refinancing Your Home : There are many reasons it makes good sense to refinance your home. Are you looking to:
- Lower your interest rate, shorten the term on your loan, or lower your monthly payment?
- Are you several years into an ARM?
- Has your family status changed?
- Do you wish to access cash for home improvements or major expenses, like college tuition or bill consolidation?
- Refinancing Your Home : There are many reasons it makes good sense to refinance your home. Are you looking to:
Questions? Ask the team.
Our Eastern Washington and North Idaho team is here to help.Get In Touch
“Should I refinance?”
When you refinance at the lower interest rate, you usually pay refinancing costs including points, fees, and closing fees. This calculator will tell you if the amount you save in interest will exceed these refinancing costs. The calculated results depend on how long you plan to keep this property.Calculate Now »
“How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?”
This calculator computes the payments (principal and interest) for a fixed rate loan, using monthly interest compounding and monthly payments.Calculate Now »
“Should I rent or buy?”
This calculator compares the cost of renting versus the real cost of buying a home.Calculate Now »
“Which mortgage is better for me?”
This calculator will help you compare the total cost of any two or three mortgages. This analysis includes the effect of a tax deduction for interest. If the interest is not deductible, or if you do not want to show the effect of the tax deduction, choose an income tax rate of zero.Calculate Now »
“How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?”
Find out how much interest you can save by paying an additional amount with your mortgage payment. The additional amount will reduce the principal on your mortgage, as well as the total amount of interest you will pay, and the number of payments.Calculate Now »
“How much home can I afford?”
This calculator helps determine the most expensive house you can buy based on the highest payment you can afford, but does not indicate whether you would qualify for the loan.Calculate Now »
“How much do I need to save for college?”
This calculator computes the amount you need to save each month in order to pay for college.Calculate Now »
“How much will I need to save for a major purchase?”
This calculator computes how much money you will need to save monthly in order to reach a desired savings goal.Calculate Now »
“How much can I afford to borrow?”
Use this calculator to find out how much money you an afford to borrow.Calculate Now »
“How long will it take to pay off my loan?”
Use this loan payoff calculator to find out how many payments it will take to pay off a loan.Calculate Now »