Your community isNot your community?
24/7 Account Access
Bank when you want, where you want. We realize banking hours don’t always align with your schedule. With 24-hour access to your accounts, now you can bank when it’s convenient for you.
If you’re not already an online banking client, it’s easy to sign up for our free service. To get started, select the enrollment form that’s right for you:Not sure if online banking is right for you? View our online banking demo or learn more about online banking here:Concerned about online security? Learn more about our free malware protection software IBM® Security Trusteer Rapport™.Customer ServiceFor assistance, please contact our online banking experts by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1.800.772.5479 (Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PST) Note: when communicating by e-mail please do not include personal or confidential information, as email is not secure.
Online Bill Payment
Pay your bills quickly and conveniently online, FREE Online Bill Payment features for Personal Accounts include:
- Initiate fast, easy and secure payments.
- Handle monthly bills without writing checks.
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments.
- Review payment history, pending payments and payment status.
- Set up payment reminders.
- Transfer funds between your other financial institutions.
- Send secure payments to individuals.
- Same-day payments available (fee associated with this type of payment).
- Receive your bill electronically from hundreds of the most common payees.
If you're already an online banking client, simply log on and sign up for Online Bill Payments; or learn more about enrolling in Online Banking.
Access your checking, savings and money market statements anytime online. It's fast and free, and it eliminates receiving printed statements in the mail each month — saving paper, envelopes and time.
Want more reasons to switch to electronic statement delivery?
- No need to wait for the U.S. Mail. Access statements immediately following each close date.
- Receive an e-mail reminder when your statements are ready for viewing.
- Because you bypass the home mailbox, you prevent possible mail theft, a common starting point for ID theft.
- Choose to print statements; or save paper by downloading them to your personal computer.
- View up to 18 months of statements.
- Utilize the top-notch security of our Online Banking system.
- Learn more about eStatements.
24-Hour Account Information by Telephone: 1.800.772.5479
Prefer to manage your accounts on the phone? With TeleService, you can access your account information or make a transfer from the privacy of your home, office, or when you're on the go — anytime you like. TeleService is available in English and in Spanish and the menus may be accessed by voice recognition or by using your touch-tone phone.
Using TeleService, you may complete any of these functions related to your accounts:
- Account Balance: A quick balance check on any of your AmericanWest accounts, including checking, savings, and money market as well as loans.
- Report lost or stolen debit card: Prompts you for the information we'll need to protect your account from possible unauthorized use.
- Check Recent Transactions: A list of all recent transactions posted to your account (for a checking account you may also verify if a specific check cleared by check number).
- Account Transfer Request: Securely transfer your money from one account to another. For security purposes, this function is limited to accounts with the same account holders/signers.
- Last Withdrawal or Deposit: Recites the amount of your last withdrawal or deposit for a specific account.
- Loan Payments: Make a loan payment by authorizing a funds transfer from another of your AmericanWest Bank accounts.
If you would like personal assistance to complete your check reorder, please bring a copy of a cancelled check to your neighborhood AmericanWest Bank (find branch nearest to you).
AmericanWest Bank offers competitive, top of the wallet credit card products.
Everyday Debit Card & ATM Overdraft Coverage. Your protection, your choice.
- Save the inconvenience and embarrassment of a declined transaction.
- Make purchases even if you are not able to make a deposit until the next business day.
- If you have an unexpected expense or an emergency, your transaction may still be approved.
- Once an overdraft has occurred, you are obligated to bring your account to a positive balance promptly.
- Whether your overdraft will be paid is at AmericanWest Bank’s discretion, and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, you are not making regular deposits, or you have had excessive overdrafts.
- If you have sufficient funds available under Overdraft Protection, funds will automatically be transferred from your savings, money market, or line of credit to cover your overdraft purchases. Overdraft Protection may be subject to credit approval. Fees may apply including a $10 transfer fee from linked deposit accounts.
- Whether you have Overdraft Coverage on your checking account will not affect how we treat your recurring debit card transactions (such as gym membership). In particular, we may, at our discretion, authorize and pay a recurring debit card transaction that causes an overdraft and charge an insufficient funds/overdraft fee even if you do not maintain Overdraft Coverage on your account.
- This information only applies to consumer accounts.
Lost or Stolen Card
Your personal or business VISA® debit card, Debit MasterCard® or Debit MasterCard BusinessCard® is protected.
VISA Gift Cards
Gift cards are available for purchase at any of our branch locations.
Safe Deposit Box
Managing your personal finances requires attention to details big and small. Let us assist.
- Protect important personal documents, photos, etc.
- Safely store CDs, DVDs and other vital records.
- Choose from a variety of sizes.
Questions? Ask the team.
Our AmericanWest Bank team is here to help.Get In Touch
“How soon can I eliminate my debts?”
This calculator helps you evaluate various strategies for paying off your debt. When one debt is paid off, the payment amount normally applied to that debt is made available for use against another debt. This is referred as the rollover strategy. Add an additional monthly payment for debt reduction to accelerate the payoff.Calculate Now »